Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Financial Aid Home
- What is Financial Aid?
- 2013-2014 Cost of Attendance
- Who is Eligible?
- Types of Aid
- Catalog Information
- SAP Policy
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Emergency Book Loan Program
- How to Apply
- IRS Data Retrieval Process
- Contact Us
- Program Licensing and Certification Rates
- Financial Aid Glossary
Welcome to the CSUMB Financial Aid Office website! You can use this site to learn about our aid programs, check application instructions and deadlines, and download Financial Aid documents. For priority consideration, we highly encourage all students to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) between January 1st - March 2nd of every year. Financial Aid Counselors are available to answer questions regarding student loans, scholarships, and grants.
Values of Service
- We aim to serve every student who attends or seeks to attend CSUMB and to ensure the highest quality service for all, regardless of background or interests.
- We strive to be informative, up to date, organized, and timely in response to students' and parents' needs.
- We are friendly, courteous, and helpful when providing students with personalized and individual attention.
- We respect the confidentiality of the information we collect, and protect and secure all information submitted by students and parents.
Information about Proposition 30 and Financial Aid
Determine who is your Financial Aid Counselor
Click here to complete your Master Promissory Note
Click here to complete your Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
Things to know before you cash your Refund Check
How to sign up for Electronic Refund (eRefund)
Dream Act Information
2012-2013 Federal Changes Information
How to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
Financial Aid Glossary
2013-2014 Florence C. and Alwin R. Krause Scholarship Application