Welcome to the CSUMB Financial Aid Office website! You can use this site to learn about the Federal & State Student Aid programs available, review application instructions, confirm deadlines, and download Financial Aid Forms. For priority consideration, we highly encourage all students to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and/or California DREAM Application between January 1st - March 2nd of every year.
Values of Service
- We aim to serve every student who attends or seeks to attend CSUMB and to ensure the highest quality service for all, regardless of background or interests.
- We strive to be informative, up to date, organized, and timely in response to students' and parents' needs.
- We are friendly, courteous, and helpful when providing students with personalized and individual attention.
- We respect the confidentiality of the information we collect, and protect and secure all information submitted by students and parents.
Summer 2015 Study Abroad Scholarship Application
Who is your Financial Aid Counselor
How to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
Spring 2015 SAP Workshop Schedule
Spring 2015 Loan Entrance Counseling Schedule
- California Student Aid Commission - Webgrants for Students (click image below)